Friday, June 17, 2011

GED test part 1

Well the History begin 1 year earlier or 2 I don't remember.  But anyway, I was in the GED classes for 5 long periods and when the time coming for take the test never can do it because I was busy.  But today I did it because I take the first part: reading and writing.
I think and hope the I did well.  It was funny because in the essay the topic was 'what do you like collect and why?'
It was funny because I put I would like collect old books of hundred and hundred of years.
I had another thing on my mind but that thought is not what they would like to hear.  I don't think they want to know I want to collect video games or other stuff!
Some time I like to read book but not is my passion.
anyway I am happy now


but I have to go back tomorrow so early at 8:30! 


Tell  me good luck!



2 comments: